achm-productionsachm-productions

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

Great piece of work.

That was some incredible art: graphics, animation, and great music. I enjoyed it a lot, good job, i hope you make more.

TheGreatClayMovie TheGreatClayMovie

Claymation's great

I thought it was pretty stupid when it first started, i didn't understand it that well, but the music video thing was fucking awesome hahah! The White Stripes are great, sucks MTV's taking over though.

Neked responds:

Yea the begging was supposed to be some thing about Henry David Thurough or somthing like that, and some lake called walden but we kinda got off track heh. Oh well Glad you liked it!

Trip World Trip World

TRIPPPYY!!

That's a great trip animation. I dunno, looks like a scary bad trip to me but it's still pretty cool. Good job on the graphics and animation, keep it up, make more!

Proper Use Of English Proper Use Of English

i love george carlin

that's one of many great george carlin jokes.. glad to see someone put this to animation, good job -- keep it up!

The Adventures of Fred The Adventures of Fred

fred is not a stick figure

why "Fred" it just shitty a stick figure, the animations bad, and the idea is unoriginal.. i only viewed this animation cuz i thought someone stole my "Play Time With Fred" animation

why a squirrel shouldn't why a squirrel shouldn't

That was great!

I've seen this movie elsewhere, and i'm glad to find it on new grounds.. I hope you make some more like this...

coming home stoned coming home stoned

DUDE!!

that was great, i know exactly what you mean dude... hah, flash needs some work but that's a good idea