achm-productionsachm-productions

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

Great piece of work.

That was some incredible art: graphics, animation, and great music. I enjoyed it a lot, good job, i hope you make more.

TheGreatClayMovie TheGreatClayMovie

Claymation's great

I thought it was pretty stupid when it first started, i didn't understand it that well, but the music video thing was fucking awesome hahah! The White Stripes are great, sucks MTV's taking over though.

Neked responds:

Yea the begging was supposed to be some thing about Henry David Thurough or somthing like that, and some lake called walden but we kinda got off track heh. Oh well Glad you liked it!

Trip World Trip World

TRIPPPYY!!

That's a great trip animation. I dunno, looks like a scary bad trip to me but it's still pretty cool. Good job on the graphics and animation, keep it up, make more!

"Can You Kill Me Now?" "Can You Kill Me Now?"

dammit you're good

haha, that was pretty good, nice animation... i almost made one just like this except mine was just gonna be a movie, good job though you did a lot better than i was gonna do

BEEBO SFA BEEBO SFA

beebo is back! yay

Godfart kicks ass, I'm so glad there's finally another addition to the Beebo series... i hope you make another Beebo movie soon... you should also make a "Cruel Fucking World" animation i love the comic strip!